Thursday 30 June 2016

Did I ever tell you how I love my classes?

Did I ever tell you that I’m crazy about my cat BB? Did I ever tell you how much I love my classes? Did I ever tell you growing old is exciting? This doesn’t happen over night, no, it takes years. Of course it’s never too late to start but a good time I think is midlife. No, don’t think of it as a midlife crises, instead, a new beginning. Discovering the real you, the you you were born to be before life moved in.

A lot needs to be done. Stuff to be undone, stuff to examine, stuff to throw out. And you can’t take it to your local charity shop.

First step is to have a good look at yourself and laugh out loud. Realize what is ridiculous and laugh more and then let go and cry. Ask yourself questions – lots, listen to your replies. Yes, you’ll know when you’re being honest.

A few years ago I started training women in my mother’s technique, most wanted a career change and were around 35-45. I find it thrilling to see their spirit blossom. To see their enthusiasm for a new beginning explode as they throw themselves into their new life.

Did I ever tell you how lucky I am?





No comments:

Post a Comment